Wednesday, June 29, 2011

mary finding melanie.... NOT

Mary
I truly don't know what to say. I think if we try we could possibly find someone else to stalk. Maybe if you were to give me Hanna's address in NYC I could perch outside her doorstep, bribe the door man for some juicy info or some  worthy info  you could use against her to force her to come home for a visit or two?  Is that too much?  I'm willing. 
Either way I've immortalized your great leadership skills in this blog for the world to enjoy. Be sure and scroll all the way down to the bottom and read your way up. If we've offended anybody, then we have had at least some modicum of success. 

http://maryfindingmelanie.blogspot.com/

Surely some of the other actors are still in town.....

By the way, I say keep the baby, you could use a pet in your time of mourning. I guess the Pit Bull could stay too.  

Your loyal servant
Mary (the other .... oh whatever !)


Mary,
  Take heart, you will always be our fearless leader when an A,B,C or D celeb. comes to town.  We may need to appoint "minor" co-leaders for those occasions when relatives of celebrities come to our fair city...I have a few nominations in mind.  So in the mean time, let's continue to hone our "stalking" skills so we will be ready for our next assignment.  I  enjoyed the ride and for a brief time had a little "pep" in my step in hopes that I too may have had a
chance meeting with our Melanie.  Until next time ladies...we will be back.
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment