Wednesday, June 29, 2011

love and tears

Mary,

I don't know what to say.  I feel that I may just shave and be done with it.  All the energy, the typing, the shout outs.  Is this it?  I mean I was all set for the disgusting events at Reeves Park.  Been to the tattoo parlor, done.  Grabbed a baby with only a diaper, done. Began smoking again since I have the drinking part down (as you were so kind to mention). Daisy Dukes for Steven and myself, done.  Wife beaters for Steven and myself, done. Have not brushed teeth or hair for several days already and kinda starting to like it.  About to approach skinny, shifty-eyed, scary-looking young man for some crack or maybe roofies, depending on what he had, just to kind of blend in with the rest of America ... and get into the whole hallucinatory feel, happy I did not actually get that done.  My life is now over, as we speak.  I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DIDN'T GET A VIEWING!!!!!!  You may send the blog on to whomever you see fit.  I also cannot believe you are going to be gone on the 4th ... and in NYC at that ... well...  ...  ...  ...  ... SIENNA MILLER, HERE WE COME!!!!!!

Love and tears from your sad leader and MANY THANKS for all you have contributed!  And all the other people who have reached out and contributed whatever scraps they have been able to glean.

Mary P.W.


Mary,
I forgot to ask, What do I do with this baby and all the cigarette butts I have saved up for her to chew?  I blame Melanie for this.

Trying to find an empty drawer or dog blanket for said baby.  She seems to like the beer just fine.  She's dozing with the Pit Bull as I write.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment