Friday, July 15, 2011

It's f-----g hot here!

Everyone-
Had a facial today with Kathy at Le Visage.  Yes, she gave Melanie a facial and yes, Kathy's husband, Noel, gave Melanie a massage.  Kathy said they talked about kids and daily life, although at one point Melanie said "It is f-----g hot here!"  And who can blame her. Noel said her butt is as big as, approximately, a handspan ... she is barely a zero.  He said giving her a massage was weird because all of her bones were "right there".  He is not starstruck, so just saying.  All of the crew and cast have been there, including Heather Wahlquist.  I have pumped as much as I can.  Really, these are just regular people who happen to be actors.  I just wanted to lay eyes on one or two.  Kathy also mentioned that the pedicure Melanie got at Le Vie or whatever it's called left a hair in her nail polish ... ewwwww!  Kathy wanted to correct it but Melanie was so exhausted from her work day and was leaving the next day so she declined and decided to wait until she got home.  SO EMBARRASSING FOR US!!!!!!!

Mary P.W.  Just trying to keep you updated.

Mary,
I must agree on the comments below. It is f-----g hot here!  I can't believe after an entire month of crazy stalking that we never got a peek at any of the stars (well, except for Shannon's sighting). It sounds like Heather W. must have just slid back into her Okie ways and blended in. Mary, you do win the leadership award...job well done my friend. You gave us something to look forward to during the heat wave of the century. You got us out and about when otherwise we might have stayed home drinking who knows what to keep from melting. 
It is disturbing that sweet Melanie had to go home with a less than perfect pedicure, maybe she didn't know all the fab places to go in Norman after all. 
Maybe we could start a letter campaign to get some other star to visit.  Just a thought.
Until next time,
Mary (the other one)

Mary,
Seriously? A hair in her toenail? Whose? Add that to the heat factor and
I'm doubtful she'll be back any time soon.  I would echo her remark about the heat were I less of a lady.  Did anyone explain to her the historical significance of the triple digits for so many days?  I mean we are breaking records here--shouldn't that count for something?
Joyce

Mary, 
Many leaders would have lost their will to lead after such an exhausting and some what fruitless "salking of Melanie" campaign...and yet you persevere.  Thank you for never, ever giving up; you are an inspiration to us all. And yes, Melanie, it is "f----g (I would prefer to use the word "frapping") hot in Oklahoma".  
Your humble minion, sharon

Mary,
Ok, I now award this my favorite post regard the "salking of melanie".  I think the hair in the nail polish is what sealed it for me.  Just so, oh, I don't know, so oklahoma! Yip i ki oh ki ay!  Oklahoma...OK!
slightly embarrassed that I didn't do my part,
jules
 

No comments:

Post a Comment